The best place to start with tmi.js is our documentation page.
This module currently support Node.js 4.x and every browser that support WebSockets. The current WebSocket protocol being used by this module is HyBi drafts 13-17.
npm i tmi.js --save
CDN provided by MaxCDN
Reference the file directly in the script tag.
We support Subresource Integrity (SRI) which allows the browser to verify that the files being delivered have not been modified. This https://www.w3.org/TR/SRI/ is currently being implemented by browsers. Adding the new integrity attribute will ensure your application gains this security improvement as browsers support it.
Use Subresource Integrity only if you reference a specific version of tmi.js.
You must provide the major version when using the latest branch.
- Follow @Schmoopiie on Twitter.
- Have a question that is not a bug report ? Discuss on the tmi.js forum.
- Found a bug ? Submit an issue.
In order of the most commits:
- Schmoopiie - https://github.com/Schmoopiie
- AlcaDesign - https://github.com/AlcaDesign
- ben-eb - https://github.com/ben-eb
- d-fischer - https://github.com/d-fischer
- celluj34 - https://github.com/celluj34
- dbkynd - https://github.com/dbkynd
- JDBar - https://github.com/JDBar
- subperks - https://github.com/subperks
- roberthartung - https://github.com/roberthartung
- justinsacbibit - https://github.com/justinsacbibit
- Hatsuney - https://github.com/Hatsuney
- ImNatho - https://github.com/ImNatho
- Jonliney - https://github.com/Jonliney
- UnwrittenFun - https://github.com/UnwrittenFun
- joein3d - https://github.com/joein3d
- egonny - https://github.com/egonny
- smalls89 - https://github.com/smalls89
- mertzt89 - https://github.com/mertzt89
- artemisbot - https://github.com/artemisbot