- Latest version: 0.4.1
- Status: Stable
Installation and use
When running tinkerhubd install via:
$ tinkerhubd install device-hue
Bridges found will have the type
hue:bridge. You will need to link with the
$ tinkerhub > type:bridge:hue link
After running press the link button on the bridge or for deConz open the bridge via the web interface.
After this lights and sensors should be made available with various types and capabilities.
Any light that you can connect to your bridge should be supported. These include:
- Philips Hue lights
- IKEA Trådfri lights (latest firmware - or using deConz)
- OSRAM Lightify lights and plugs
- Zigbee Light Links (ZLL) compatible lights and plugs
In addition deConz supports Zigbee Home Automation (ZHA) and Zigbee 3.0 lights and plugs.
For the Hue bridge this is limited to the Hue motion sensor.
Using deConz the following sensors are supported:
- Xiaomi Aqara (Lumi) temperature and humidity sensor
- Xiaomi Aqara (Lumi) weather sensor (2017 model)
- Xiaomi Aqara (Lumi) motion sensor
- Xiaomi Aqara (Lumi) motion and illuminance sensor (2017 model)
- Xiaomi Aqara (Lumi) door and window sensor
- Xiaomi Aqara (Lumi) door and window sensor (2017 model)
- IKEA Trådfri motion sensor
Supported controllers and remotes
Controllers on a Hue bridge will appear but will not be very useful due to events being polled only once every five seconds.
deConz has a websocket connection and receives events as they occur. Supported controllers:
- Hue Dimmer
- Hue Tap
- Xiaomi Aqara (Lumi) wireless switch
- Xiaomi Aqara (Lumi) wireless switch (2017 model)
- Xiaomi Aqara (Lumi) smart cube
- IKEA Trådfri remote
- IKEA Trådfri dimmer