timescale: noun | time·scale | time-ˌskāl\ - a period of time whose size can be compared to other periods of time
Inspired by mout/convert.
(Table of contents generated by verb)
Install with npm
$ npm i timescale --save
var timescale = ;
Use long names:
When only a unit of measure is passed, the nanoseconds for that unit is returned:
;//=> 1;//=> 1000000;//=> 1000000000
Converts to seconds by default:
Convert nanoseconds to minutes:
Units of measure
You can convert to or from any of the following units of measure:
- days: Days of the week. | homepage
- month: Get the name or number of the current month or any month of the year. | homepage
- o-clock: Simple utility for displaying the time in 12-hour clock format. | homepage
- seconds: Get the number of seconds for a minute, hour, day and week. | homepage
- time-stamp: Get a formatted timestamp. | homepage
- week: Get the current week number. | homepage
- weekday: Get the name and number of the current weekday. Or get the name of the… more | homepage
Install dev dependencies:
$ npm i -d && npm test
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
Copyright © 2015 Jon Schlinkert Released under the MIT license.
This file was generated by verb-cli on October 11, 2015.