bunch of extension to do minecraft character in three.js
Show, Don't tell
Here are the examples you can try
- player: a demo of a player. Aka a full featured object to satisfy typical usages.
- basic: a simple didatic usage of the basic usage
- animation: how to use the animation
- controls: how to use the controls to make the character moves
- loadskin: how to put the skin you like on your character
- requirejs: an example with the library require.js
Docs are scarces, but examples are clear. Play with the examples, modify them, tweak the value.
You can include it in your a-frame too - a-frame example
You can download the components from here
- make an actual threex README.md
- improve a-frame support
- add the player with it as an entity
- DONE package all js in a build/aframe-minecraft.min.js