[thing-it-node] Device Plugin for Enlighted © Sensors.
This allows you to
- control and obtain the status of Enlighted Fixtures over the Internet and
- obtain the occupancy status of Enlighted Areas
Installation of NodeJS and [thing-it-node]
First, install nodejs on your computer (e.g. your PC or your Raspberry Pi).
Then install [thing-it-node] via
npm install -g thing-it-node
Initialization and Start of [thing-it-node]
The [thing-it-device-enlighted] Plugin is installed with [thing-it-node], hence there is no need to install it separately.
The Plugin supports Autodiscovery, hence you only have to create a directory in which you intend to run the configuration, e.g.
mkdir ~/enlighted-test cd ~/enlighted-test
and then start [thing-it-node] via
The following screenshot shows the Node Page of the sample configuration:
Where to go from here ...
After completing the above, you may be interested in
- Configuring additional Devices, Groups, Services, Event Processing, Storyboards and Jobs via your [thing-it] Mobile App.
- Use thing-it.com to safely connect your Node Box from everywhere, manage complex configurations, store and analyze historical data and offer your configurations to others on the [thing-it] Mesh Market.
- Explore other Device Plugins like Texas Instruments Sensor Tag, Plugwise Smart Switches and many more. For a full set of Device Plugins search for thing-it-device on npm. Or write your own Plugins.