Instead of doing this
var http =
User = User;
The goals I wanted to achieve with this library
- Avoid redundand pattern of require
- Have centralized, relative to the root require
- Contistent naming across my application
- Configurable require for test and coverage
- Stop the "where the comma should go" debate
Warning before use
- Do not use in libraries or modules, but you can safely use it in your application.
- This library is quite young, please be careful and patient.
npm install them --save
You must initialize them before you use it, because you have to tell what is your root module and all the required modules should be relative to that.
- module: do not change it, you have to pass the module
- mapping: a simple which contains mapping between name and module if it doesn't match.
- Automatically require module based on the parameter name
- You have to configure manually your own submodules to be requirable, by default it search from the ./lib/ directory
- You can change the default library directory with THEM_LIB environment variable. It's useful for coverage