Modefied PhantomJS Runners for Mocha
The basic concept of the tool is to point out a the main directory containing the AMD modules, and a test directory containing test or spec written in AMD styling. And then run testister from command line.
- It collects all testsuit files.
- Generate a corresponding html to be able to run the test in a browser
- Starts a http server on localhost and expose the test html files. (the files becomes urls)
- Open in sequence each generated test url in a headless browser (PhantomJs).
- Log the process of the testsuits in console or/and log-files
- Closes the http server
- Returns exit code 0 if all test passed (above 0 if the fails)
- Leave a test and a error log
Testister can also be run in server mode. This start the http server and expose the testsuits url. (http://localhost:/test/). This make the test able to be run in a browser of your choce (FF,safari,ie...) and able to test browser specific funktionallity.