[ [ [ [ [ [
run tests on .coffee files with sensible defaults
It loads mocha with chai's expect, sinon, sinon-chai, chai-as-promised and chai-things and runs coverage with istanbul and coffee-coverage on option '-c'
# With all optionstest-coffee-module --coverage --debug
Download node at nodejs.org and install it, if you haven't already.
npm install test-coffee-module --save
This package is provided in these module formats:
You can find a documentation here.
- bluebird: Full featured Promises/A+ implementation with exceptionally good performance
- chai: BDD/TDD assertion library for node.js and the browser. Test framework agnostic.
- chai-as-promised: Extends Chai with assertions about promises.
- chai-things: Chai Things adds support to Chai for assertions on array elements.
- coffee-coverage: Istanbul and JSCoverage-style instrumentation for CoffeeScript files.
- istanbul: Yet another JS code coverage tool that computes statement, line, function and branch coverage with module loader hooks to transparently add coverage when running tests. Supports all JS coverage use cases including unit tests, server side functional tests
- mocha: simple, flexible, fun test framework
- sinon-chai: Extends Chai with assertions for the Sinon.JS mocking framework.
- commander: the complete solution for node.js command-line programs
- winston: A multi-transport async logging library for Node.js
- codo: A CoffeeScript documentation generator.