Google Closure Library Tools, Compiler, DepsWriter, Builder.
The core library for the Closure Tools task, includes:
- Compiler Compile your JS code using the powerful google closure compiler
- Builder Concatenate your JS codebase to a single file, optionally also compile it
- DepsWriter Calculate dependencies of your JS files and generate
You can use the Closure Tools library as:
- v0.1.9, 29 Sep 2014
- Better handling for cases where an empty source is provided. @betaorbust.
- v0.1.8, 29 Sep 2014
- Add new option to pass additional java flags @andrewpmckenzie.
- v0.1.7, 07 Jul 2014
- Add new option to set Python binary path, thanks @yxd-works.
- v0.1.6, 12 Mar 2014
- Added test suite
- Support for ClosureBuilder new JVM flags Thanks @robertdimarco
- v0.1.4, 07 Mar 2014
- Properly escapes compiler filename, will fix cases where spaces existed in the filename. Thanks @tgirardi
- v0.1.3, 20 Feb 2014
- Added d32 and TieredCompilation optimization options to compiler java command, thanks @probins
- v0.1.2, 13 Jan 2014
- Fixed bug that optExecOptions was passed only to first file in list by @stforek.
- v0.1.1, 16 Dec 2013 Big Bang, moved codebase from original
Copyright (c) 2013 Thanasis Polychronakis Licensed under the MIT license.