$ npm i -g sys-hub;
a command line app to share commands with co-workers across the network.
For JSON selector syntax see http://jsonselect.org/. The
filename attribute supports XML and JSON datasources.
- "open" (path or url to document)
- "open-latest-file" (path to file folder)
- "tail-latest-file" (path to file folder)
- "type-latest-file" (path to file folder)
- "shell" (custom shell command)
- "folder" (adds a bundle of commands for given folder)
- "file" (adds a bundle of commands for given file)
This defines a default program to open a folder or file in a custom filemanager
"shell":"openFolderCommand": "c:\\totalcmd\\TOTALCMD.EXE /O /T /R=\"@dir@\""