Build dynamic UIs for Native Platforms, with less than 200kb of extra libraries!
The goal to provide, Native SDK developers the benefits of the React Native API, with a much smaller footprint and reduced complexity.
Syr uses a React like API with a custom JS API bridge, that allows an SDK developer to bundle an updatable experience through Apple's iTunes terms.
Read the Docs
Even (starting with 2) releases are stable, Odd (starting with 1) releases are development builds. Every fourth (starting with 4.0.0) release is an LTS and will be branched as well as tagged.
- LTS Currently means support beyond 2 Stable Releases. Support for 4.0.0 will be sunset when 8.0.0 is released, as 6.0.0 will become the lowest LTS version.
How contributions will be scheduled for intake starting with version 2.0.0.
- Any Native Code Change in the Core Library Results in an Immediate Major Change.
- Any Guest deprecations must force a major change.
- Any Guest System Rendering Changes.
- If new dependent features are changed, which causes instability it must be promoted to
- Corrects undesired consistent behavior.
- Adds new features without collision
Running the local Sample
- Clone the repo
npm run serve
- Open ios/SyrNativeSample in xcode
- Run the project in xcode.