Networked web game framework
- Currently in early development.
- Free and open source — ISC licensed.
- Seeking collaborators.
- Written in TypeScript.
- Integrates with BabylonJS, the 3D web game engine.
- An ❂ Akkadian Games project:
- A high level framework for online multiplayer action web games.
- Online multiplayer action via WebRTC (RTCDataChannel).
- A platform and workflow for rapid web game development.
- Realtime collaborative map editing experience.
Susa's development is intertwined with its sister project, Nanoshooter, and is typically developed on as a submodule within the Nanoshooter project. We're keeping Susa and Nanoshooter's development workflow tightly integrated during these early stages, though are maintaining separated repositories, roadmaps, issue tracking, and versioning.