Superkube is a free CSS/SCSS framework that has a lot of ready-made modules, modifiers, settings and variables HTML of website or web-interface.
See the description of Superkube and all its modules in the documentation.
Superkube is a hybrid framework. So it can work as a CSS library without customization and build. This may be good for small projects where you do not need something complicated.
You can use the CSS file directly from jsDelivr:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/superkube@latest/dist/superkube.min.css">
Or you can download the latest Superkube from Github.
The maximum power of Superkube is unlocked if you use it as a SCSS framework, customize, extend and build your own version to fit your project.
You can install Superkube via npm
npm install superkube
Or download/clone from Github.
Superkube has many features and surprising uses. This is what is on the surface:
- Compactness. Superkube is 2-3x smaller than similar frameworks.
- Systemic. Built with design system in mind.
- Modularity. Ideologically Superkube implies modular and reusable HTML and CSS code.
- Grid CSS. Inside Superkube are flexible and reliable grid building tools.
- Dark mode. It has built-in mechanisms for building a dark theme.
Superkube is compatible with latest versions of:
Superkube Framework is licensed under the MIT license. Superkube is absolutely free for personal or commercial use.