Tools for working with the SuperCollider music language environment
Node JS and webrowser tools for working with SuperCollider.
SuperCollider is an environment and programming language for real time audio synthesis and algorithmic composition. It provides an interpreted object-oriented language which functions as a network client to a state of the art, realtime sound synthesis server.
This library provides tools for working with:
- scsynth (the synthesis server)
- sclang (supercollider language interpreter)
- sclang running in SuperCollider application (IDE + sclang).
- Spawn headless SuperCollider language interpreters (sclang)
- Execute SuperCollider code from node js and get results or errors returned as JSON
- Spawn SuperCollider synthesis servers (scsynth)
- Send and receive OSC messages to scsynth
- Communicate with sclang running in SuperCollider.app (SC IDE) using OSC
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/crucialfelix/supercolliderjs/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/crucialfelix/supercolliderjs
The project is licensed under the MIT license.