Super simple WYSIWYG Editor.
Home page: https://summernote.org
Summernote has a few special features:
- Paste images from clipboard
- Saves images directly in the content of the field using base64 encoding, so you don't need to implement image handling at all
- Simple UI
- Interactive WYSIWYG editing
- Handy integration with server
- Supports Bootstrap 3 and 4 integrities
- Lots of plugins and connectors provided together
Installation and dependencies
Summernote is built on jQuery.
1. Include JS/CSS
Include the following code in the
<head> tag of your HTML:
<!-- include libraries(jQuery, bootstrap) --><!-- include summernote css/js-->
2. Target a element
Then place a
div tag somewhere in the
body tag. This element will be replaced with the summernote editor.
3. Summernote it!
Finally, run this script after the DOM is ready:
For more examples, please visit to homepage.
code - get the HTML source code underlying the text in the editor:
var html = ;
For more detail about API, please refer to document.
Warning - code injection
- Facebook user group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/summernote
- Summernote Slack: Join the Summernote Slack community
Summernote may be freely distributed under the MIT license.