A mighty, modern linter that helps you avoid errors and enforce conventions in your styles.
It's mighty as it:
- understands the latest CSS syntax including custom properties and level 4 selectors
- extracts embedded styles from HTML, markdown and CSS-in-JS object & template literals
- parses CSS-like syntaxes like SCSS, Sass, Less and SugarSS
- has over 170 built-in rules to catch errors, apply limits and enforce stylistic conventions
- supports plugins so you can create your own rules or make use of plugins written by the community
- automatically fixes the majority of stylistic violations
- is well tested with over 15000 unit tests
- supports shareable configs that you can extend or create
- is unopinionated so that you can customize it to your exact needs
- has a growing community and is used by Facebook, GitHub and WordPress
You'll find steps to get started in our User guide.
Without the contributions from all these fantastic people, stylelint would not exist. Become a contributor.
Thank you to all our backers! Become a backer.
Support this project to show your logo here with a link to your website. Become a sponsor.