A mighty, modern linter that helps you avoid errors and enforce conventions in your styles.
It's mighty as it:
- understands the latest CSS syntax including custom properties and level 4 selectors
- extracts embedded styles from HTML, markdown and CSS-in-JS object & template literals
- parses CSS-like syntaxes like SCSS, Sass, Less and SugarSS
- has over 170 built-in rules to catch errors, apply limits and enforce stylistic conventions
- supports plugins so you can create your own rules or make use of plugins written by the community
- automatically fixes some violations (experimental feature)
- is well tested with over 15000 unit tests
- supports shareable configs that you can extend or create
- is unopinionated so that you can customize it to your exact needs
- has a growing community and is used by Facebook, GitHub and WordPress
You'll find steps to get started with stylelint in our User guide.
Thank you to all our backers! Become a backer.
Support this project to show your logo here with a link to your website. Become a sponsor.