Like a turkey. 🦃
Create lots of random data, nested or relational (or both) and do whatever you want with it. Cram it into your database, generate it live for a REST Endpoint, insert it into CSV, JSON, XML, black hole, etc.
npm i stuffd
// Coming soon!// (in the meantime check out ./src/debug-fluent.ts and ./src/debug-decorator.ts for examples!)
- Fluid API or TypeScript Decorators for super smooth model definitions.
- Easily create heaps of nested or relational data in milliseconds.
- TODO Built-in receivers to shove that data into your favorite databases.
- TODO CLI tool for kickin' back and running tasks.
- Works perfectly with gulp/grunt/any task runner.
- Fork it
npm run watch
- Make changes and write tests.
- Send pull request! 😎