STRMGK is your full fledged library for all string operations at one place. It consists of all the basic string operations that developers use almost everyday in their code. I have tried to simplify the operations and keep it simple, subtle and easy to use.
- trimSpaces(string): Removes all the spaces from a string
- isSubstringPresent(string, substring): Returns true if the input string contains a given substring
- toggleCase(string): Toggles the case in a given string.
- reverseString(string): Reverses a given string
- removeSpecialChars4mString(string): Removes all the special characters from an input string and returns a string with only [a-z][A-Z] characters.
- capitalize(string): This method capitalizes a string. i.e; It changes the first alphabet of every word to upper case
- equalIgnoreCase(string1, string2): This method compares two strings regardless of the case. It equates "hello" and "HELLO" as equal
npm install strmgk
const strmgk = require("strmgk");
let toggleStringCase = strmgk.toggleCase("TestString")
sudo npm run test
Keep it simple. Keep it minimal. Don't put every single feature just because you can.
Authors or Acknowledgments
- Adil Khanday - - Follow on twitter @aedel_kh
This project is licensed under the MIT License