Strapi - Versioning Plugin (bookshelf only)
Plugin for Strapi Headless CMS that allow to store entity versions.
(Use yarn to install this plugin within your Strapi project (recommended). Install yarn with these docs.)
yarn add strapi-plugin-versioning
Complete installation requirements are exact same as for Strapi itself and can be found in the documentation under Installation Requirements.
Supported Strapi versions:
- Strapi v3.1.4 (recently tested)
(Because this plugin is based on an extension, there is no guarantee that it will work properly on any other Strapi version. Not working with v3.13 (there is no select on entity edit page))
We recommend always using the latest version of Strapi to start your new projects.
- Admin entity changes versioning Now you can are able to check and revert all changes you have made on strapi admin.
- Api entity changes versioning: Also changes made with external api will be visible and reversible
For Strapi stable versions, add a middleware.js file within your config folder
Enable the versions middleware by adding the following snippet to an empty middleware file or simply add in the settings from the below example:
Copy / merge files from node_modules/strapi-versioning-plugin/extensions to extensions.
Also on copied content-manager extension you will be able to find file diffs (README.md) to compare your existing content-manager extension to ours.
Feel free to fork and make a Pull Request to this plugin project. All the input is warmly welcome!
For general help using Strapi, please refer to the official Strapi documentation. For additional help, you can use one of these channels to ask a question:
- Email us We are always glad to help.
- Slack We're present on official Strapi slack workspace.
- GitHub (Bug reports, Contributions, Questions and Discussions)