Share your code.
A simple redis store for backbone-orm's query caching
- host: Your redis server hostname
- port: Your redis server port
- password: A password to use for auth with redis
- url: An url with connection information if you prefer that. Username will not be used if present, but a password will e.g. redis://unused:password@localhost:6379/
- redis_options: Options to be passed to the redis client
- timeout: If present psetex will be used with this value for every set command. If not given a standard set is used (keys will not be volatile)