Multi-platform utility library
The library aims are:
- no branding (or as invisible as possible) unlike dojo.*, jquery, etc.
- improve native types with high level functions
- cross platform (browsers and servers)
Please post your comments, suggestions, improvements, bugfixes on the github url https://github.com/as-jpolo/std.js .
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Install plugin
git clone git://github.com/as-jpolo/std.git .
- Include the library in your path or page
HOW TO CODE:
- avoid abbreviations
- explicit better than implicit
- closure should be named for easier debugging when this make sense
- IMPORTANT: no new property in Object.prototype (this break google api etc)
tested and functional package
which ECMA version to support?
include or not es5 shim?
Contributions are welcome, feel free to push changes on github.