Copyright Daniel Phin (@dpi) 2015
REST server for a Steam client.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
git glone https://github.com/dpi/steam_conduit.git steam_conduitcd steam_conduitnpm update
- Delete sentry file if it exists from a previous run. Do not delete if you do not wish to re-initiate a new login session.
- Copy config.defaults.json to config.json.
- Edit config.json, set username and password.
- Run server. Server will error out. You should receive a Steam authentication code in your email inbox.
- Edit config.json, set auth_code to the code you received.
- Run server, server should sign in to Steam.
- Edit config.json, remove auth_code.
- Server should launch again if it is relaunched because sentry file is set.