Use static paging for unordered lists of content
In your web page:
Item 1Item 2Item 3Item 4Item 5Item 6Item 7
- pageSize: Amount of items to display per page. (Default: 25)
- top: Show paging above results (Default: true)
- bottom: Show paging below results (Default: true)
- nextText: Text for next button (Default: 'next')
- prevText: Text for previous button (Default: 'prev')
- status: Show status of paging, such as 'X of Y results' (Default: true)
- statusLocation: Where to display paging status (Default: 'bottom')
- showAll: Show a link to expand to all results and disable paging (Default: false)
- truncate: Truncate the page numbers to only show approximately 7 pages instead of all pages. Useful for large amounts of items. (Default: false)
- evenodd: Add classes to distinguish even and odd items (Default: true)
- filter: An array of strings to filter results, based on the
data-filterattribute on each list item. Can be declared on load but also can be passed via a method for later sorting (Default: )
- delimiter: Separator between each filter item in data attribute. (Default "|")
- start: Callback function fired before pager is built.
- end: Callback function fired after pager is built.
- before: Callback function before page is changed.
- after: Callback function after page is changed.
Unset pager, remove any paging in place, and restore markup to original state.
Pass an array of strings to the pager to filter it based on the data-filter attribute on each list item.
Release of pager enhanced by Grunt, backed by Unit Tests, with enhanced functionality.
Original plugin written by Jay Del Greco