What is it???
Essentially stalk-it is a directory watcher, but with very simple interface.
Where to use it
It is invaluable, where you just need some folders/files to be watched over for their changes.
This little app just do that but with a simple command, or a mere JSON configuration file.
For a brief details you could just run it
- basic form - It is also the basic building block of the configuration
- multi-source form - an array of basic config
- extended form - form with configurable root
- extended-basic form - same as extended form but basic form replaces
stalkers with basic configuration
- multi-extended form - an array of extended form or extended-basic form
- n-Xtended form - nested form of any of the above (figure it yourself)