For installation and usage instructions, see the documentation.
The plans for forthcoming releases are on the development roadmap.
For discussion and help, see the forums.
Contributions are welcome! Fork this repo, fix a bug or add a feature, and then create a pull request.
You can run your local copy of Squiffy instead of the globally-installed version from npm by using
node squiffy.js in place of the
squiffy command. If you're using Windows and want to replace the global
squiffy command with your local development version:
- Clone master of your fork to your local machine (e.g.,
- Install Nodejs if you haven't already
- From your squiffy directory, run
- Next run
npm install squiffy -g
- Delete the new
squiffyfolder in your global
- Open a new command prompt as Administrator.
- Create a symlink between your npm and development squiffy folders by running
mklink /D C:\Users\[yourUser]\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\squiffy C:\projects\squiffy
squiffy helloworld.squiffy will use the code from your project folder.