Share your code.
This is the client part of sprotty, a next-generation, open-source diagramming framework built with web technologies.
Some selected features:
- fast, scalable SVG rendering that is compatible with many browsers and stylable with CSS,
- animations built into the core,
- support for a distributed runtime with a diagram client and a model server,
- a fast, reactive client architecure implemented in TypeScript,
- a Java-based server architecture,
- configuration via dependency injection,
- integration with Xtext, the Language Server Protocol and Theia that can be run as rich-client as well as in the browser.