🍴 Spife 🍴
Welcome to Spife! It cuts like a knife, but scoops like a spoon!
Spife is a jshttp-based microframework with Opinions (TM). Collects and curates the following packages:
- Routing, courtesy of
- Database access, courtesy of
- Per-request concurrency and transactions, courtesy of
- An ORM, courtesy of
- Metrics gathering, courtesy of
- Monitoring, a la
- and Logging, courtesy of
Full docs are available here.
- If you're just getting started with Spife, you might try the tutorial!
- You might have some questions. Check the FAQ.
- The topic documentation lays out the high-level concepts.
- Reference documentation covers API signatures and methods.
📦 denotes a link to an external package that has been bundled with Spife.
require('@npm/spife') → createServer
require('@npm/spife/middleware/transaction') → TransactionMiddleware
require('@npm/spife/middleware/database') → DatabaseMiddleware
require('@npm/spife/middleware/monitor') → MonitorMiddleware
require('@npm/spife/middleware/metrics') → MetricsMiddleware
require('@npm/spife/middleware/logging') → LoggingMiddleware
require('@npm/spife/middleware/common') → CommonMiddleware
- Common Decorators
- Common Views
To develop locally, clone this repository, and run
npm install in a shell
in the repository directory. From there you can:
npm test: Run both the linter and the code tests.
npm run lint: Run just the linter.
npm run cov:test: Run the code tests with code coverage enabled.
npm run cov:html: Run the code tests and output a coverage directory. serve the directory at