Share your code.
a probabilistic sequencer, intended for web-audio but ostensibly useful for other things
- usually a sequencer is all like
[X][ ][X][ ]and that plays a sample every other beat
- but hey, on/off is binary, so that is just
if u think about it
- so why not pass a floating point instead?
[0.5]now u skip that second hit half the time
- this module tries to do this sort of "randomly pick from a thing based on probabilities" at every level of song structure
- WIP TODO VERY SORRY. the API to this thing is still shifting around