SpectraVis allows you to:
- examine how network dynamics change over time and frequency
- compare local (statistical dependencies between a single pair of nodes) and global (statistical dependencies between all nodes) dynamics.
- compare different types of functional connectivity measures (correlation, coherence).
- compare between different subjects.
- examine only within- or between-brain area connections
- switch between multiple network views for better understanding of the network structure
See this for an example of SpectraVis in action.
To install SpectraVis, download the latest release:
Or use Node.js and its package manager (npm):
- Open a terminal (Mac) or a Windows Command Prompt (
Start > All Programs > Accessories > Windows Command Prompt)
- Download or clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/edeno/SpectraVis.git
- Install Node.js using one of the installers.
- Enter in the terminal or command prompt:
npm install spectravis
This will install the relevant development dependencies. Running
gulp in the terminal will automatically launch a webserver on http://localhost:8000/ where you can view the visualization.
spectravis.init(params) starts the visualization in
See the wiki for more information on how to view the visualization on your local machine, the expected structure of the data, and converting data from Matlab to JSON.
Modifying and Contributing
Fork, then clone the repo:
git clone email@example.com/your-username/SpectraVis.git
npm install to get the development dependencies. Place your Data in
Push to your fork and submit a pull request to the