From a browser, finds the sourcemap url or the sourcemap file itself, given the URL (or source) of the original source file. Uses async-futures.
npm install sourcemap-locator
These return a future of the sourcemap URL, or future undefined if it isn't found:
These return a future of the text of the sourcemap file, or future undefined if it isn't found:
These override cache maintainance functions if you have a separate cache of file sources
Tested in the following browsers:
- Chrome 31
- Firefox 26
- IE 10
How to Contribute!
- Creating issues (aka tickets/bugs/etc). Please feel free to use issues to report bugs, request features, and discuss changes.
- Updating the documentation: ie this readme file. Be bold! Help create amazing documentation!
- Submitting pull requests.
How to submit pull requests:
- Please create an issue and get my input before spending too much time creating a feature. Work with me to ensure your feature or addition is optimal and fits with the purpose of the project.
- Fork the repository
- clone your forked repo onto your machine and run
npm install at its root
- If you're gonna work on multiple separate things, its best to create a separate branch for each of them
- If it's a code change, please add to the unit tests (in the 'test/' folder) to verify that your change works
- Browser tests need to have the test package built and test server running - run test/buildAndServe.js to do this
- When you're done, run the unit tests and ensure they all pass
- Commit and push your changes
- Submit a pull request: https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request
- 2.1.3 - updating ajax
- 2.1.2 - updating async-future
- 2.1.1 - supporting data urls
- 2.1.0 - properly handling files that don't have a sourcemap (duh)
- 2.0.0 - changing to asynchronous file loading
- 1.0.0 - first release
Released under the MIT license: http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT