🔮 Hello, world.
federated social web blog
using the foundation of CRA-all-the-things
NOTE: still under active development and I'm not currently providing backwards compatibility until things stabilize.
federated social web blog app. in short, i'm trying to build an open-source Tumblr (RIP). passes SWAT0!
Then, to run your newly created server locally, with the Storybook styleguide server:
Or, to run locally without the Storybook styleguide server:
npm run serve:dev
To run in production (or better yet check out bin/flightplan.js)
npm --production install npm run serve:prod
To run tests:
npm run test
- social features:
- RSS reader
- oStatus stack, WebSub/Salmon/Webfinger
- api to follow/reblog content (pretty basic right now)
- WYSIWYG editor
- edit content in page, or add new content via dashboard
- rich content pasting (paste in url/embed and we'll grab the video or image)
- tagging objects through #catvideo and people @bestfriendforevs
- different templates (namely, albums currently)
- CSS/JS/HTML editing via CodeMirror
- technology features:
- foundation: CRA-all-the-things
- Auth0 for logging
- pass SWAT0
- open source
- quick to install
- be a good, straightforward-to-use alternative to what's out there!
📙 Learn More
(The format is based on Make a README)