This is Frank, a snake-cowboy who loves templates.
- 2 types of syntax: classic and Jade-Like;
- Object-oriented approach with very rich features for code-reuse (inheritance, composition, mixing, etc.);
- JS-like set of directives;
- BEM (as in Stylus);
- Macros and filters;
- High-speed compilation;
- Work in browsers, as well as on a server (node.js);
- The source code is designed to work with Google Closure Compiler in advanced mode;
- Good code coverage;
- Detailed documentation with examples.
- template page(youAreUsingSnakeskin)- doctype< html lang = en< head< title :: Snakeskin#< scriptif (foo) bar(1 + 5)< body< h1 :: Snakeskin — the best template engine< #container.b-info- if youAreUsingSnakeskin< p.&__good :: Congratulations, you are using the best!- else< p.&__bad :: Get on it!< p.&__descriptionSnakeskin — a client-server template engine withsimple and straightforward syntax and a rich set of features.
It will transpiled to
SnakeskinSnakeskin — the best template engineCongratulations, you are using the best!Snakeskin — a client-server template engine withsimple and straightforward syntax and a rich set of features.
The MIT License.