This is Frank, a snake-cowboy who loves templates.
- 2 types of syntax: classic and Jade-Like;
- Object-oriented approach with very rich features for code-reuse (inheritance, composition, mixing, etc.);
- JS-like set of directives;
- BEM (as in Stylus);
- Work in browsers, as well as on a server (node.js);
- The source code is designed to work with Google Closure Compiler in advanced mode;
- Good code coverage;
- Detailed documentation with examples.
- namespace example
- template helloWorldname = 'world'
It will transpiled to
The MIT License.