Allows you to spoof SMS number verification using robust API provided by smspva
- These numbers work for a HUGE number of providers, far too many to list in the README.
- I have not found any other virtual sms provider that works so consistently.
Refer to the Services List for all supported providers. Note that in 2020 they will be releasing a new version, check it out here: SMSPVA Beta. I have to make use of their API often enough I plan on maintaining this package once their new API spec is finalized. After finishing this package I realized they already have an official package you may well want to use prepared: [smspva-beta-node]
- These numbers are perfect for bypassing phone verification challenges during your bot operations among other things!
- mostly designed for use in bypassing automated systems that require SMS number verification
- handles hundreds of known services (wechat, google, facebook, whatsapp, uber, twitter, venmo, paypal, ebay etc...)
- perfect fit for automation, bots, crawlers, credential stuffers (wait, what?)
npm install --save smspva-client
const smspva = ;const smspva =key: '...' // Your API Key goes here;// get a number to be used for bypassing the promptconst number = await smspva;// provide this number to the site presenting you with the challenge, have your bot type it in and submit, etc.await bot;// third-party service sends SMS code to the given number// retrieves the code sent to the number, will poll according to smspva-client's API guidelines until a response is receivedconst code = await smspva;// number did not work? Ban it.await smspva;// Retrieve count of available nodes on the network that can receive codesawait smspva;
Please see API documentation for full usage details: API.