⚠️ This is a fork of the original project, which was abandoned in 2020.
A streaming music downloader.
SMLoadr is a program for downloading music from streaming music services.
It is intended for educational and private use only, and not as a tool for pirating and distributing music!
Remember that the artists and studios put a lot of work into making music - purchase music to support them.
- Download music in excellent quality for free
- Supports single tracks, albums, artists, playlists and users favourite tracks
- Music quality selection (MP3 - 128 kbps, MP3 - 320 kbps, FLAC - 1411 kbps)
- Auto tagging MP3 & FLAC files (with album cover)
- Saves music to "DOWNLOADS/[artist]/[album]/[track_number] [title].mp3/flac"
- Download a list of links from "downloadLinks.txt"
- CLI support
- Windows x64
- Windows x86
- Linux x64
- Linux x86
- MacOS x64
- Android (Run from source, see guide below)
- ARM like Raspberry Pi (Run from source)
How to use, run and compile
Guide on the Wiki
How to login with arl cookie
Guide on the Wiki
||MP3_128/MP3_320/FLAC||The quality of the files to download|
||Path with / in the end||Relative path for Downloads folder|
||album/artist/playlist/profile/track url||Downloads single deezer url|
||Downloads multiple urls from list|
||Nothing||Shows the CLI help|
- Get stable release here: https://git.fuwafuwa.moe/SMLoadrDevs/SMLoadr/releases
- We do not call to commit crimes.
- The usage of this tool may be illegal in your country! Please inform yourself.
- We do not give any guarantee at all and we are not responsible for damages of all kinds!
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.This work is licensed under a
❤️& 🍺by SMLoadrDevs | Copyright © 2020 SMLoadrDevs.