Node.js micro-services framework
Implementation of Micro-services infrastructure with TypeScript over RabbitMQ, providing built-in distributed logs using OpenTracing with Jaeger (by Uber).
- Easy-to-write micro services utilizing TypeScript's decorators
- Cross-services events publish/subscribe (raw/decorators) support
- Requests and Event handling queuing
- Built-in load balance (Round robbin) of service requests via instances of the same service
- Automatic tracing of calls between services using OpenTracing standard via Jaeger (Jaeger UI)
- Stream-able APIs using Observers
- External HTTP API for service calls
The current version is stable but work is in progress to separate the dependencies and compile the TypeScript files to make the library usable.
Extract all the dependencies out (logger, etc)
Compile TS files to make runnable library
Refactor and add documentations
Add "Get started" guide and add "examples" section