You need to be clever to understand why this framework is that party(cular) you want to have.
But I allow you to use it anyway!
- under heavy development, first beta version is planned to be released at the end of January 2021
TALBE OF CONTENTS
- Why simpartic?
- Setup a new project
I just want to develop with Vanilla JS and HTML the old way, I want to directly run and debug the code I code in the browser.
... and at the end I want to be happy! :-)
- Solid basic project structure
- Simple but powerful page pattern with loader / router
- Life cycle with hook feature
- Internationalization out of the box
- EJS template engine
- Builder to create compressed and minified .js and .css for production
CurlyBracketParserfor url parsing
LuckyCasefor name case transformations
jQueryfor having fun easily the old way
Install the framework with yarn
yarn add global simpartic
You have to ensure, that the path of yarns bin directory is added to PATH.
So if the command
simpartic is not available after installation, add the following line to your shell config (
export PATH="$(yarn global bin):$PATH"
Install the framework with npm
npm install -g simpartic
Depending on your global npm directory, you may need to run this command with sudo or as root:
sudo npm install -g simpartic
After installing with yarn or npm
simpartic and its shortcut
sipa is now available on the command line.
sipa help for more information.
Or get started with our tutorial here (TODO).
Setup a new project
On the commandline run
to get an interactive setup and answer the questions.
Check out the doc at ... to be done. ;-)
Either checking for mark down solution or even a github page. Github page may be generated from mark down sources.
Check for nice documentation templates
Check the need and technical options for translations (=> create the doc with the framework itself?)
- [ ] generators
- [ ] index.html src update before build and before live development server start
- [ ] file watcher to automatically trigger index.html src update for live development server
- [ ] app release builder
- [ ] developer documentation (github page?)
- [ ] simpartic updater (
- [ ] buit-in ejs rendering for pages and layouts
- [ ] built-in translation service
- [ ] test on windows platform
- [ ] add unit tests
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/magynhard/simpartic. This project is intended to be a safe, welcoming space for collaboration, and contributors are expected to adhere to the Contributor Covenant code of conduct.