Sigar binding for Node.js
A complete binding to the SIGAR library.
Documentation is available on the project website.
Note, documentation include important installation instruction for some platforms.
SIGAR is a cross platform interface for gathering system information. From the project website, such information include:
- System memory, swap, cpu, load average, uptime, logins
- Per-process memory, cpu, credential info, state, arguments, environment, open files
- File system detection and metrics
- Network interface detection, configuration info and metrics
- TCP and UDP connection tables
- Network route table