Schedule Query Langauge
SHEQL is a schema less solution to the problem of storing repeated events in a calendar. It is inspired by CSS selectors.
- A Far More powerful and customizable logic for repetition can be written.
- A Schemaless Architecture.
- A single change is required to update repeated events.
- Platform independent.
How to use from cli
npm install sheql -g.
- Example - get all the tuesdays of the year, except if they fall on the last day of the month
sheql 'm.sep d:l[x+2].tue'
- To use it as a package dependency, install it locally and use
Using as a dependency
var sheql = ;var startDate = 2010 110;var endDate = 2110 415;var startDayOfWeek = 1; //Mondaysheql;