Serverless plugin for migrate
With this plugin you can
- Make the commands of
migrateavailable via the
- Be aware of the environment variables configured in your serverless.yml.
- Add the env variable
SERVERLESS_ROOT_PATHwhich points to the root directory of your project.
- Configure aspects of your migration using your serverless.yml: no need to specify them as options with the CLI.
- Set values to env variables just for the migration context.
- Specify an custom character indicator of the last run migration.
Basically, these migrations can do anything that involves applying I/O changes and undo them. Watch the CHANGELOG to see what has been added to the date.
To get into details, check out the example project of this repository. It contains a README with an explanation about all the valid commands and configuration variables you can use. For starters, this is what you must do to start working right away with migrations:
serverless-migrate-pluginin your project:
npm i serverless-migrate-plugin
- Add it to your serverless.yml to the
plugins: - serverless-migrate-plugin
- Create your first migration:
sls migrate create -n <your-migration-name>
Now you are ready to implement your migrations. Once you have finished, you can run them using
sls migrate upand
sls migrate down. If you want to know more about any commands just run:
sls migrate <command> --help
- Serverless framework: A powerful, unified experience to develop, deploy, test, secure, and monitor your Serverless applications.
- Migrate: Abstract migration framework for node.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.