Manage transient serialport connections.
npm install serialport-manager
How does it work
spm above performs the following actions:
- attempt connection to the serialport manager daemon
- if the connection fails, spawn the daemon
- on connection, wait for the device list
- parse the json device list
- call the function passed into
- identify what device you want to use by sending back the
- bind to data events or pipe somewhere
I want plug and play serial devices. I also want them to be accessible by more than one program.