Add a description here...
yarn / npm
yarn add seng-scroll-tracker
npm i -S seng-scroll-tracker
We also have browser, amd, commonjs, umd, systemjs and es6 versions of this module available attached to the Github Releases.
Check the build section below to see your you can build for all the targets yourself.
View the generated documentation.
Clone a copy of the repo:
git clone https://github.com/mediamonks/seng-scroll-tracker.git
Change to the seng-scroll-tracker directory:
Install dev dependencies:
Use one of the following main scripts:
yarn build # build this projectyarn dev # run dev-watch mode, serving example/index.html in the browseryarn generate # generate all artifacts (compiles ts, webpack, docs and coverage)yarn typings # install .d.ts dependencies (done on install)yarn test:unit # run the unit testsyarn validate # runs validation scripts, including test, lint and coverage checkyarn lint # run tslint on this projectyarn doc # generate typedoc documentation
When installing this module, it adds a pre-push hook, that runs the
script before committing, so you can be sure that everything checks out.
If you want to create the distribution files yourself, you can run the
build-dist script, and the following files will get generated in the
- /dist/seng-scroll-tracker.js: bundled with webpack, can be loaded from
a script tag, available as
- /dist/seng-scroll-tracker.min.js: same as above, but minified
- /dist/seng-scroll-tracker-amd.js: bundled with webpack, can be used with e.g. requirejs
- /dist/seng-scroll-tracker-commonjs.js: bundled with webpack, can be used in systems that support commonjs, but you should just use npm
- /dist/seng-scroll-tracker-umd.js: bundled with webpack, works in the browser, with requirejs, and in a commonjs system
- /dist/seng-scroll-tracker-umd.min.js: same as above, but minified
- /dist/seng-scroll-tracker-system.js: bundled with typescript, can be used in systems that support systemjs
- /dist/seng-scroll-tracker-es6.zip: transpiled with typescript, only types are removed from the source files
MIT © MediaMonks