Sendbird provides the chat API and SDK for your app enabling real-time communication among your users.
bower install sendbird
npm install sendbird --save
NOTICE! You should also add axios library into the
scripttag before the Sendbird library inclusion since
v3.0.127. You can host the library by your own, or utilize the CDN as the library refers to it. The below is an example.
Install via NPM and import like below in your TypeScript file:
;var sb = appId: "APP_ID" ;// do something...
If you have trouble importing
Sendbird, please check your
tsconfig.json file and change the value of
- Basic Sample using Sendbird SDK. download
- Widget Sample using Sendbird SDK. download
- LiveChat Sample using Sendbird SDK. download
SyncManager is a support add-on for Sendbird SDK. Major benefits of
- Local cache integrated: store channel/message data in local storage for fast view loading.
- Event-driven data handling: subscribe channel/message event like
removeat a single spot in order to apply data event to view.
v3.0.137(OCT 21, 2020)
If you want to check the record of other version, go to Change Log.
- Bug-fix in