This package has been deprecated
WARNING: This module has been renamed to selenium-bootstrap. Please install it instead. See https://github.com/igari/Selenium-Bootstrap for more information.
A Bootstrap for Selenium3.0. just only install this, you can E2E automation testing.
yarn add selen
npm i selen -D
selen.run() is an simple API which launch Browser. Both of
generator function and
normal function with prommise are supported.(Below example is written
const Selen = ;const selen =browserName: 'chrome';selen;
Basically, you don't need setup other special for Selenium except for this
Originally, below things is required to be worked Selenium
- Download & Install Selenium Standalone
- Launch Selenium Standalone Server
- Download & Set PATH for driver binary of each browsers(except for safari10~)
Fully Inherit native Webdriver for NodeJS
So writable native Webdriver for NodeJS in function
Better APIs than native Webdriver API
The problem is that they are should to be passed as string like below.
this;// -> save screenshot into specified path
- Emulating fullpage screenshot with scrolling page for browsers which is not support fullpage screenshot(e.g. chrome).
- Unnecessary to write
fs.writeFile' orfs.writeFileSync` by yourself to save screenshot image..
- remove some dependencies of Mocha and MOCHAWESOME for working as simple Selenium
- add custom takeScreenshot API
- support windows OS and browsers
- add function output browser logs
Services for Remote Testing and Multi Devices Testing
In the same way as native Webdriver, if you specify the service unique capability, then you can use these services.
They are awesome cloud testing services using real browsers and devices.