SDL2 bindings for node.js v7+.
The bindings implemented by this library are pretty "raw"; little-to-no argument juggling is performed, and there are no optional arguments. I will document this more later.
Things that are still to be implemented
- Game controller
- 2D accelerated rendering
- Pixel formats
- Finish off surface handling
- Figure out strategy for audio
Things that won't be implemented
- Logging - use existing node.js logging libraries
- Threads - not applicable to node
- Timers - use
- File Abstraction - use
fs package, streams etc.
- Rectangle Functions - implement your own rectangle class or import one of the many on npm. Use objects with keys
- Shared Object Support