A simple CSV scrubber.
- Read CSV from a file or STDIN
- Write to STDOUT and/or one or more output files
- Add, remove, and transform rows
- Group rows by one or more columns for post processing as a group
- Check for duplicate output rows (by groupings)
simple.js simple example that just merges some columns and gets rid of a row we don't want. Reads from STDIN and writes to STDOUT.
examples/simple.js < examples/simple.csv > out/simple.csv
We can also read from a file if you like that better.
examples/simple.js examples/simple.csv > out/simple.csv
attr.js is a fairly complex example modified from a real world use case. Writes to multiple output files specified in attr.js code.
examples/attr.js < examples/attr.csv
[TODO] Lookup examples