scenejs1.0.0-rc10 • Public • Published
- Circle Burst
- Motion Effect
- Tree Animation
- Snow Animation
- Card Rotation
- Raindrop Effect
$ npm install scenejs
- keyframer: Make the CSS Keyframes the keyframes object.
- react-scenejs: A React Component that can easily use scenejs
- ng-scene: A Angular Component that can easily use scenejs
- vue-scene: A Vue Component that can easily use scenejs
- @scenejs/effects: Effect collection library where you can add scene effects to Scenejs.
- @scenejs/timeline: A library that represents the timeline of Scene.js. You can control time, properties, and items.
- @scenejs/media: A library for playing or controlling media
- @scenejs/render: Make a movie of CSS animation through scenejs.
;const scene =".class":0: "left: 0px; top: 0px"1:"left": "100px""top": "0px"2:"left": "200px""top": "100px"selector: trueeasing: "ease-in-out";
MIT License Copyright (c) 2016 Daybrush Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.