Generate static blog content with streams!
Simple. Solid. Straightforward.
The blog content generator that brings users back to the basics. Raw HTML.
Instead of building out a backend and managing databases, endpoints, and relational tables, why can't we just serve up static HTML?
Now you can with Node.js and sblog!
npm install sblog --global
- Create the blog scaffolding
sblog new my-blogcd my-blog
- Build the blog content from the scaffolding. Outputs content to
- Serve up the blog content on http://localhost:4444/
- Cooler starting scaffolding
- Different scaffolding templates using slush
- Alternative Templating Engine
- Processors for Templating Metadata
- More docs!