Fill in your
cssgaps with the best
Sassimple is buffet of the best
scss mixins with 0% css footprint when included into a project!
npm i sassimple
- Use popular
scssmixins to solve css problems.
- Fully use popular scss helper mixins or don't - Sassimple is there.
- You don't want to use a css framework but want a css framework's helper
- You want to have lots of ready to use mixins at your service whether you use them or not.
- Bootstrap (without the framework's css classes) for normalization to the most used ui library on the internet,
- Bourbon for styles helpers like css transitions,
- Neat for a faceless (no css classes) grid,
- Compass for autoprefixing css & other helpers - Sassimple to add to the layer cake of supported mixins
Create an issue if you'd like a scss library or mixin to be added or, if you have recommendations
🛠 Sassimple is a current project 👍.