A ES 6 ReactJS themed starter site running on the SailsJS platform, which bootstraps you with ReactJS, RXJS, RxReact, Twitter Bootstrap 3, Font Awesome, Babel and Browserify.
This SailsJS boilerplate repo comes packaged with a Babel Grunt task, which converts all ECMA 6 scripts into ECMA 5 files, eleviating ES6 browser compatibility concerns.
You can have a modern ES6 based full stack site up and running in minutes after cloning this repo, and running the 4 instalation steps below.
This framework comes packaged with the following
- Baseline Web Framework
- Task Management
- HTTP Routing
- Front-end responsive framework
- Twitter React-Bootstrap 3
- FlipBoards's React-Canvas
- Twitter TypeaheadJS
- Front-end component framework
- JSX / ECMA6 Transcompiler
- Dependency Management
- Asynchronous / Event Frameset
- RxReact, RxJS, RxDom
- CSS Pre-processor
- Build a Waterline ORM adapter for Azure structured and unstrcutured data storage.
- Integrate Felix Rieseberg's Azure Sails Deploy repo https://github.com/felixrieseberg/sails-deploy-azure
- Integrate Flipboards react canvas for High performance rendering for React components
Clone this repo and download with npm the packages:
git clonecd sails-rx-react-jssudo npm installsudo npm -g install sailssudo npm install --global babelbower installsails lift